Monday, March 21, 2011

How Small is this world?

Our new refrigerator has an ice maker and water line. What does this have to do with a small world? Well, when the new fridge was put in, I guess all the moving around disturbed the already weak valve. And before that, water had been dripping (us not knowing how bad), when Bethie stepped on the tile and there was water coming up between the cracks I pulled out the fridge to take a look. What did I see? A very bad site! Water was dripping, well it was more than dripping. I let dad know and we started this morning by disconnecting the water line, pulling the fridge out to the sink. We finally got the old valve off, but THE NEW VALVE DIDN'T FIT, THE THREADS WERE ALL WRONG!! We made 3 or 4 trips to Lowes get the stuff we needed. On the last trip, we came across a guy from Muleshoe, who after 20 minutes had the fix done, no leaks or anything. Still how does this all deal with being a small world?

Well, come to find out, THIS GUY IS FROM LAS VEGAS NEVADA! His sister is an administrator for the school district (and I think I spoke to her when I asked for my transcripts). And to top it all off, he graduated from Western High School, Class of 78.

THAT IS HOW SMALL THIS WORLD IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment