Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Work

I know that this is a bit late, this spot of news actually occurred yesterday. As whomever reads this will know that I was trying for a new job, and had gotten that job. Well on Tuesday I was to report to my old job at the brown palace, while on my way, I was notified by Verizon Text Messaging, I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO IN! I GOT TO GO HOME AND MORE SLEEP!

Today, the 19th, was my actual first formal day of work. AND WE WERE BUSY! 6 finals (meaning changing locks doing final walk-throughs, fixing last minute screw-ups) 2 of those were turns. The normal service call techs were also busting there cans trying to get caught up and done, I have no idea how far they got. I'm truly loving this new job. I'm getting overtime, and even normal working hours, I truly feel that this is going to be a great job.

1 comment: